GUA SHA - Rose Quartz Crystal Heart
This product is currently sold out.
Elevate your skincare routine with the Rose Quartz Crystal Heart Gua Sha Tool—a modern take on an ancient beauty ritual. Heart shaped to target large and small facial areas, leading to a more youthful, radiant complexion.
The facial massage(s) performed with this heart shaped Gua Sha tool may help to:
✨Lift and sculpt cheekbones for more definition
✨Relax forehead muscles (a natural approach to Botox)
✨Target large and small facial areas
✨Refresh under eyes
Metaphysically, Rose Quartz is the ultimate beauty crystal and corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of LOVE—making it an incredible stone to use with facial treatments and boost your glow from the inside out.
Each piece is unique and may vary slightly in color and shape.
How to Use the Gua Sha Face Massager
- Use over clean skin daily for 3–5 minutes. Repeat each exercise at least five times per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefits.
- Jawline and chin: Glide the tool upward, from the center of your chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead, dividing it into three sections, and glide the tool outward. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upward in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outward toward your ears. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again. Move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
- Under Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye and glide outward toward the temple to send your eye bags packing. Be super careful in this area.
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.
Note: Your Skin Deep gua sha should be used with light pressure on the face.
Wipe down your Gua Sha with warm water. Lay out to dry.